1. DIRECTOR – MARKETING & MARKET DEVELOPMENT
The incumbent will be responsible for developing appropriate strategies for market expansion, promoting MPO as well as generating comprehensive analytical reports on market opportunities. In addition, he/she will be required to identify and solve trade issues as well as update our market information data base. Candidates who earn less than RM1OK per month are not encouraged to apply.
- A postgraduate degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Marketing or its equivalent with at least 10 years working experience in a related field.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and analytical skills.
- Self motivated, strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Competent in the use of spreadsheets and comfortable in undertaking presentations.
- Strong leadership qualities, with high level of dedication
- and initiative and is able to work under pressure.
- Uphold good teamwork spirit within the division and provide training and motivation strategies to his/her subordinates.
- Strategic thinking, market analysis skills, commercial awareness especially of global commodities and an enquiring mind are assets we look for.
2. SCIENCE & ENVIRONMENT EXECUTIVE (ENVIRONMENT)
You will report to the Director, Science & Environment, MPOC on issues and challenges related to the environment, sustainable palm oil production, certification and wildlife conservation.
- Masters/Bachelors degree in a related science or a relevant professional tertiary level qualification.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a closely related working environment.
- Must be capable of working independently and lead a small team of junior executives in the above mentioned work areas.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication.
- Excellent writing skills in English, supplemented with good oratorical skills.
- Computer literate and multi tasking capabilities.
- Highly motivated, with ability to meet tight deadlines.
Malaysian Palm Oil Council
2nd Floor Wisma Sawit,
Lot 6 556 Jalan Perbandaran,
47301 Kelana Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Closing Date: 10 January 2011